Searching...
Monday 30 May 2005

A letter to Joaquín

22:15

School Uniforms Posted by Hello

Dear Joaquín.
Do you like my school uniform?
I don't like it:White shirt,
black and white tie, a black belt,
black trousers and a pair of black shoes.

Yours,
Paul.


JOAQUIN Posted by Hello




Dear Paul
Thank you very much for your letter about your school uniform.I like it.Your photo is cool!.
Now,here's my data:I'm in class 8,there are 35 children in my class,18 boys and 15 girls.
This is my school uniform (I love it): A white t-shirt,blue jeans,a pair of white socks and
a pair of black shoes.
On the photo I'm not wearing my school uniform,because I'm in my English Class.I don't
wear a uniform in the English Class.
As you can see I'm wearing a white t-shirt,brown jeans and a pair of black trainers.
Ok.That's it for the moment.
Yours Joaquín

0 comments:

Post a Comment