Searching...
Monday 30 May 2005

A letter to Lucila

22:16

School Uniforms Posted by Hello

Dear Lucila,
I'm in Year 6 this year.My school uniform is a black t-shirt, a
beige skirt ,beige socks and a pair of brown shoes .It's a nice uniform.
Do you like my school uniform?
Yours
Amanda

Lucila Posted by Hello


Dear Amanda,
Thank you very much for your letter about your school
uniform. I like it.Your photo is nice.
Now,here's my data I'm in class 5. There are 33 children.
This is my school uniform : A white t-shirt, blue trousers,
blue jacket,white socks and a pair of trainers or shoes,
I Iove it.
On the photo I' m not wearing my school uniform because
I´m in my English Class.I don't wear a uniform in the English class.
As you can see I' m wearing a white t-shirt, colourful trousers,
green socks and a pair of white and black trainers.OK. THATS IT FOR
THE MOMENT.
YOURS
LUCILA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment