Searching...
Monday 30 May 2005

A letter to Juan Pablo

22:12

School Uniforms Posted by Hello

Dear Juan Pablo
Do you like my school uniform?
I don´t like it: A white shirt or a white t -shirt , a black belt ,
navy blue shorts ,a pair of navy blue socks and black shoes .
Yours
Roddick

Juan Pablo Posted by Hello


Dear Roddick
Thank you very much for your letter about your school uniform.
I like it. Your photo is cool!!!!!
Now,here my data:I'm in class 6. There are 25 children in my class,11boys and 14 girls.
This is my school uniform (I don't like it very much):A white t-shirt ,blue trousers, a pair of
white socks and a pair of blue trainers.
On the photo I'm not wearing my school uniform , because I'm in the English Class. I don't wear a
uniform in the English Class.
As you can see I'm wearing a blue,red and orange T-shirt, grey,blue and orange shorts, a pair
of white,orange,yellow and black socks and a pair of dark black trainers.OK.That's it for the
the moment.
Yours
Juampi

1 comments:

  1. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. Books for intermediate

    ReplyDelete