Searching...
Monday 30 May 2005

A letter to Lucía

22:14

School Uniforms Posted by Hello

Dear Lucia,
I'm in Year 6 this year.
At school we wear a uniform:
White shirt, a black and white waiscoat,
a dark grey skirt, a pair of black socks
and black shoes.

Yours,
Daiana.



LUCIA Posted by Hello


Dear Daiana

Thank you very much for your letter about your school uniform. I like it. Your photo is nice.
Now, here's my data:I'm in class 5.
There are 35 girls.
This is my school uniform (I love it!) It is a white t-shirt, a blue skirt, a pair of blue socks
and a pair of a black shoes.
On the photo I'm not wearing my school uniform because I'm in my English Class. I don't wear a
uniform in the English Class.
As you can see I'm wearing a yellow t-shirt, a blue skirt and a pair of yellow sandals.
OK. That's it for the moment.

Yours
Lucia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment