Searching...
Monday 11 July 2005

Listen to Madagascar characters

05:51
Click on this link,explore the characters and and fill in the following scripts: (post them on comments below)

What does Alex think of Marty?

Ah ,Marty and I, wow!. What do....about Marty? Well, you know he is .....high strong,eh likes to.... He is....very energetic.In deep down he is.......zebra.






Does she like Alex?


Well I like to think of myself as a true leader of the group.You know Alex has....., you know, literally. And he thinks ......the main attaction so occasionally I've got to turn my way around. You know I've got to bring him down to Earth a bit.

Marty's words:

Hey ! You ........
Let's........Come on! We can..........morning.The pinguins are gone!
I wish I.........wild!
This place........




----------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment